Instrument Meter Specialties, Inc.
We accept Visa - MasterCard - American
- Simple Programming Sequence
- Quadrature input allows the counter to handle a broad range of applications, such
as Linear Measurements in Textile, Wire, Steel and Packaging Industries.
- Password protection prevents undesired access to settings.
- Non-Volatile EEPROM memory sores the count when power is removed .
- Count rates up to 10 Khz are accepted and pulses from different types of sensors
including switches, CMOS or TTL circuits and PNP or NPN devices.
- Two presets are standard and optional field-replaceable relay cards and 12 VDC
(100mA) excitation offer application versatility.
- The 1/8 DIN counter is perfect for tight spaces, extending only 3.24" (82mm)
behind the panel,.
- Unique ratched clips are used for fast panel mounting.
- Large, tactile front panel buttons guard against accidental misprogramming.
- Easy to read 6 digit, bright red, 0.56" LED display provides high visibility and
wide angle viewing.
- Optional, Nema (4/1P65) rated, front cover can be used protect the S660 in
Contact IMS for free 500-page Engineering Application Guide
Back to Simpson Test
Jump to Instrument Meter
Specialties Home Page
We accept Visa - MasterCard - American Express
Copyright © 1998-2001 Instrument Meter Specialists