Instrument Meter Specialties, Inc.
Superior Performance at Half the Price
- This new High Voltage Insulation Tester is capable of measuring resistances from
10 kilohms to 1 teraohm with eight selectable test voltages up to 5,000 Volts.
- This instrument is needed to perform spot tests, step-voltage tests, and time
- Also used for testing the insulation resistance of large motors or generator
- Tests the insulation resistance of high voltage power cables, line and
substation transformers, and high voltage buses.
- For safety the 505 acts as an AC/DC voltmeter to measure the absence of
voltage in networks up to 2,000V, this is more than double the industry average.
- For added safety, the cables are permanently attached, preventing possible injury
that could occur by the accidental removal of the cables.
- The Model 505 features automatic discharging capability of capacitive units
undertest and a lock test switch, for hands free operation.
- Each tester comes in a specially designed padded carrying case providing extra
protection for daily use in the toughest environment.
- Test Probes, 2 alligator clips and a plug-in batery module with batteries, are also
included with the instrument.
Back to Simpson Test
Jump to IMS (Instrument Meter
Specialities) Home Page
We accept Visa -
Copyright © 2001 Instrument Meter Specialists, Inc.